Friday, December 12, 2014

7/20/13

IT'S TIME!!!

Hola hola hola
Okay first off, there has been some changes to the travel plans.  I now have to be at the travel office at 2:30 in the morning haha.  My flight leaves at 6:23 from salt lake and I get to Houston at 10:34 for a 3 hour layover.  So I do not know what will work best to call.  You guys will have to email me back quick and tell me.  And yes I have permission to email today ha, they told us to treat it as a pday!
Thank you for all the treats Mom and The Nelson fam! they were delicious and everyone in my district gobbled them up.  Thanks for making me the most loved missionary in the Mtc
This week has been difficult trying not to treat it like the last week of school haha.  Everyone is just so ready to leave...especially Elder Jacobsen ha.  I just really want to get to Mexico!  We got to go to infield orientation this week.  It was a lot of fun and a lot of information ha.  We were all wondering why they waited till the 2nd to last day of our last week to tell us so much stuff ha.  But it's all good! Oh and all of my district has received their visas! A couple of them got to go to Vegas to get theirs.  I was a little jealous, but we had a great day at the MTC because all our teachers just told us stories about their missions ha.
We got to do one really fun activity this week.  It was practicing contacting on the street.  Of course it was just a role play with the elders in my district, but it was a lot of fun! For one of the practices the elder playing the part of the investigator was supposed to be an anti mormon ha.  It was really funny because out of no where we all heard, "ayudame! ayudame!" It was Elder Bowen pretending to me an investigator. He was on one side of a big tree and the missionary was on the other trying to get around to talk to him haha.  It was so funny because they kept running around and switching sides, but the missionary never got to talk to him hahaha.  We had to end the practice there because no of us could take it seriously after that.
Sorry this email has been short and all over the place, but its getting pretty hectic trying to pack and everything! I hope that I hear from you guys today! Because.......IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Jacobsen
The picture with the Teacher standing up is Hermano Rouse, and the other is Hermano Urquhart. I have loved them both, they are awesome!!





No comments:

Post a Comment