Saturday, January 10, 2015

11/3/14

Rocky Mountain Boys!

Hola hola hola!!

Changes are in....and I got a new companion!! His name is elder wells and he is from big ole teton valley idaho!  He has one more change than I do in the mission, and we are working very well together. I feel like this could be one of the best changes I have had on the mission, and that our zone is really going to tear it up.

This week we had the baptism of Salvador and Sandra...it was a little bit stressful and I didnt feel at ease until they were under the water ha.  We have had to be so...whats the word?? um...nagging with them ha.  We have had to verify everything super well and make sure that things lined up just right to help them take their baptism. But it
was all worth it and they are now on the path to eternal life!  The
changes we4 have seen in them and their personalities is pretty
unbelievabel.

We are still teaching Ivan..I think I mentioned him last week, and we
started teaching his cousin as well!  Things are looking good here in
Nogal!!

fotos from the baptism, service project, and basketball with daniel ha

-- 
Elder Jacobsen

                                          





No comments:

Post a Comment